KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal & Zero Waste
Zero Waste is not a new movement and luckily it continues to gain traction as people are becoming more aware of how they live, what they consume and the resulting impact.
Essentially the movement is about choosing to follow a sustainable and single use plastic-free lifestyle by purchasing, creating and consuming sustainable products that do not have a negative impact on the environment (and generally ultimately lend up in landfill).
How KURO-Bō Plays its Part
KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal is a water filter that is:
- All natural and eco-friendly
- Reusable for up to 3 months
- Offered in a biodegradable bag and optional recycled card packaging
- After the 3 months, the charcoal is recyclable in many eco-friendly and versatile ways
KURO-Bō is extremely proud to be playing a role in the zero-waste movement in South Africa, and is (or will soon be) stocked in the three leading waste/plastic-free stores in Cape Town:
- Nude Foods, Cape Town City Centre
- Shop Zero, Cape Town City Centre (opening soon)
- The Wild & Waste-Free Co-Op, Glencairn, Cape Town
If you purchased KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Sticks or Kōins from one of these stockists packaging-free, please feel free to download the inserts here, and save it to your phone or computer:
We all have the power to make conscious purchasing decisions and every positive action makes a difference.
Drink clean. Minimise waste. Make a difference today.