Created through an ancient Japanese technique, KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal (Binchotan) is a highly porous natural filter. When placed in water, it naturally adsorbs and reduces toxins, while removing E. Coli and enriching it with beneficial minerals – turning ordinary tap water into filtered water, with a delicious and more refreshing taste.
KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal…
- is easy to use
- removes toxins from tap water, such as lead, aluminium, copper, iron, chlorine, mercury and manganese
- enriches water with beneficial minerals, like magnesium and calcium
- neutralises pH and improves the taste within 15 minutes
- removes E. Coli in only 60 minutes (99 CFU/100ml)
- offers a more environmentally friendly and economical alternative to plastic water filters and bottles
- is reusable for up to three months
- is recyclable in a number of eco-friendly, versatile ways
1 x Regular Stick
Enjoy up to 3 months of cartridge free purified water
COMBO – 7.5L Glass dispenser + 3 x Regular sticks
Enjoy cartridge free purified water on tap with a 7.5 litre glass dispenser and 3 x regular sticks.
DEAL – 2 x Regular Sticks
Enjoy up to 6 months of cartridge free purified water
MULTI BUY – 4 x Regular Sticks + 1 FOR FREE
Enjoy over 12 months of purified water, or a family of 4, over 3 months!
“I recently bought a couple of KURO-Bo sticks and am really enjoying the delicious flavor of the water. They are easy to use and look good too. A great eco friendly product! Will definitely be buying more!” “
“We’re loving using the KURO-Bo Activated Charcoal – the water it filters tastes really delicious and pure!” “
“I love that it can be “revitalized” every 30 days, the sweet taste of aqua pure!“